terms & conditions
- Your Tribe Ltd has taken every reasonable step to ensure the content of these webpages is fully accurate and correct in every detail however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website or any other related website. All information and content found on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
- At no stage shall Your Tribe Ltd, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information provided by the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend for the group of players you wish to book. Please enquire for specific requirements for each centre.
- When booking for groups with children – there must be 1 participating adult for every 4 children aged 7-11years. This adult booking will be charged at full price and are included in the maximum capacity for the session. This adult is to take part and also provide help to children during the clean down process as well as being responsible for any unacceptable behaviour.
- When booking for groups of older children – there must be 1 non-participating adult for every 4 children to support the clean down process and deal with any unacceptable behaviour.
- Full payment must be made to confirm your event, and must be received 72 hours before the date of the booking. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no downward alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made.
- In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paint activity bookings are non-refundable. With a 72-hour notice period this is down to the managers discretion and is dependent on the session being able to be re-sold.
- All prices quoted for booking packages are to be paid in full through our booking portal 72 hours ahead of you booking.
- Please ensure all participants are able to make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment for that person will be forfeited, although credits may be carried forward for a future visit, depending on your booking status.
- You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not have received this, 48 hours prior to your event, please call us on 07840416683.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your enquiry form.
- All participants agree to be bound by our partaking conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will not be allowed to continue with the session and may be banned.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised on this website